Twitter has become a major source for the marketers as most of the brands prefer to use it. As it is used by everyone the brands can easily get covered by other resources. There are few special ways that can help you to stay completely unique and easily recognizable by other users on the social media platform.
1. Understand the audience- This is an important step where you have to select particular people who are related to your brand. Try to assess what the customers think about your brand and also get the views about your competitors. Use a particular hashtags in your tweet to attract the most suitable customers on the social media channel. To look for customers relevant to your business, try to search them using the advanced search option in Twitter. Also use some of the monitoring tool to assess you customer’s actions on your tweets.
2. Ask your followers- Twitter is the best place for having a good conversation among different people. You can just get support from your followers in order to promote your brand. Try to create good contents that can attract the customers directly or through your followers. With interesting contents, it is possible to attract the audience and engage with them very easily.
3. Select the hashtags- The hashtags are the best way to attract more people to your content and most of the time people following the hashtags will be looking for good content. To attract more people using the hashtags, you have to follow few simple things such as avoid using the hashtags more than thrice in a post. Also keep the hashtags short and more precise.
4. Time of your tweet- Timing of your tweet is very important on Twitter, so asses the time in which your brand related users are online. There are also various tools that can help to look for the specific time when you can post your tweets on regular basis. Select the tools such as Mention, Audiense and analytics options in Twitter to target your audience.
5. Calls-to-action- Once you have attracted the followers to your post, it is time for them act that can be done with the help of calls-to-action button. The calls-to-action button can be included at the bottom of you each post. Most of the people fail to use this option in their post that will give them less publicity.
6. Sharing images- The images used in your tweet are expected to increase the amount of your retweets. The content used in your tweet will also become more popular among the customers if it consists of an image related to the post. Make sure to use your own images to attract the audience and avoid sharing images from online as you may face copyright issues. You can create the images with the help of few tools and also use quotes based on your brand in the images to make it more attractive.