IFTTT applets are the best option to automate all your social marketing process. By doing this you will be able to spend time to connect with the right audience. The IFTTT allows to create applets with which you can start your automation process. To start the automation of your marketing process, just follow these simple steps. First log in to the IFTTT and select the username, then select the option New Applet. You can select trigger service to connect with the IFTTT account. The applets are also available with various other options in the IFTTT platform that can be used to make your social media more engaging. The businesses can easily attract more customers by creating their presence on the social media by using this option.
1. Sharing customer experience- This is an important process which can be done by creating the suitable applet. To do this select heart located below your Medium post that is recommended in various social media platforms. Use Twitter to share the tweets that can compliment you and people will like them. Try to share details about your business so that the people on all the social media channels are aware of it.
2. Engage with audience- You have to promote your post effectively to make the marketing process successful and use the same applets that was used in the previous step. Select the best RSS feed for using the IFTTT RSS service to engage with your audience. The content marketing must include sharing of your content as well as other which can attract the customers. You can also use the applet to send tweets to maintain your social media profile perfectly. All of your tweets will be answered if it is really unique and able to get attention from other users.
3. Tweets based on location- It is also possible to create IFTTT applet if you want to reach the people on a particular location. The type of business you are handling and the people you want to reach depends on this applet to direct them directly to your service. The main aim to create this applet is to alter people in a particular area and get response from them. You can also reach the people who are not present in your area now and make them reach you when they enter into your particular location later.
4. Manage your competitors- It is important to manage your competitors which can be done by monitoring them. You can get alerts about your competitor’s posts by creating IFTTT applet. It is easy to create applets for receiving alters through email, other social media channels and more.
5. Monitor social media team- With IFTTT applets you can also manage your team members on the social media platform. Create the applet to get alerts through various sources and you will get the information starting from Twitter search. Mention the keywords in the applets that are closely related to your business to get proper alerts.