Tools To Edit Social Media Images
Most of the people who like to share things in the social media world will use images as a source. The images can easily make your post very attractive, but many social media platform such as Twitter will allow only certain size of images to be uploaded. In this case you have to adjust the images by using software such as Photoshop which can make your work more complicated. To avoid all these problems there are few tools that can be used making the images perfect for using it in the social media platforms.
1. PicMonkey Photo Editor- This is an online tool that can make your images look beautiful. This tool is available for free and it can be used to change font sizes, add special effects and frames. You can also add text in your image and even crop it to the required size within few seconds. This tool is also available with premium features which can be used after making a payment.
2. Canva- This tool is also available for free which features different graphic options that can be used in a business cards, presentation and invitations. Most of the people use this tool for designing photos in Facebook and blogs.
3. LiveLuvCreate- This is actually a website where you can create your own images and most of the people will see it is very easy to use. It features a number of design layouts and you can use the images available in the website as well as from your computer for editing purpose. You can enhance your images with the additional features such as filters, photo effects and select borders to make your image more attractive.
4. PicCollage- You can create beautiful collages with this tool and this can be the best option if you are planning to include snapshots in your social media world. This tool is available only for mobile such as Android, iPhone as well as iPad. It is very easy to use this tool and you can also select the background for your images in it. This is widely used by most of the people to upload images in Twitter, Instagram as well as Facebook.
5. Paint.NET- This is the best tool for those who want to use PhotoShop for editing images. This software is available for free which can be downloaded on your computer. It is available with features that are mostly similar to the one found in the PhotoShop. You can add layers to your image along with special effects in your images in this tool.
6. PowerPoint- This is a very commonly used tool for editing images in a computer, but the same can be used to edit images for using it on the social media platform. This software is easily available in al the computer for free and the options used in this are also very simple. It is also possible to save your images in different formats such as JPEG, PNG and more.