Tools To Use Social Media Smartly
The people who are always busy on the social media platform must be finding it difficult to use it in a proper way. So for such people there are several tools available to use the social network in a smarter way. The following options will be helpful for those people who link social media account and blog sites.
1. Unsplash- This is one of the options that can be used to create quality photos. There are more than 50,000 images available in Unsplash that can be used for free. It is also very easy to use the image in this tool as you can just select the suitable image and downloaded before using it in your post.
2. Compressor.io- It is normally used to reduce the size of your selected image without losing any quality. Just select the image that needs to be edited and drop it in this tool for compressing within seconds.
3. SimilarWeb- This option is also considered to be a very useful resource which is usually used to find the right information. You can get the details about your competitor’s traffic and from where they receive it along with their references. It is a browser extension that is suitable for everyone and there are also similar options available online, but this one can be really helpful
4. SERP- Anyone who wants to track 25 keywords on major domains can use this option as it is available for free. You can collect the details of three competitors with this option and download the entire data after you get the report. Just log in to SERP and enter keyword phrases before selecting the option Check All Keywords.
5. Yoast SEO- This is a standard WordPress plugin which can be a perfect choice to optimize your blog posts once it has been linked with your social media account such as Twitter. All those who use social media will be able to enter the details in this option which includes title, images, description and other things on the social media platform.
6. Email Hunter- Use this option to look for email ids related to your business and you can make up to 150 searches for free with basic plan. You just need to enter domain name to get the email details about the company and Email Hunter will be able to get the information which related to the company you are looking for.
7. Grammarly- This is a great option that must be used before using the content on your post. It helps to check the spelling as well as grammar in your content in most of the social media network. Most of the people who are not able to do the grammar check in their post can select this as their first option.
8. Hemingway- It is a perfect option for those who are not able to write a new content. You can use this to shorten sentences, remove passive voice and much more with this option.