Retweets are mostly like by everyone who has an account in Twitter. By receiving more retweets, it is possible to get more traffic for your websites or blogs. This is also one god example that your posts have been reached to more people as they have retweeted back. With retweets you can also get easily exposed to people in a big stream which can easily be converted into new followers. It is also important to send the tweets during the day as many as possible. If you have problems in using your Twitter account throughout the day, you can also schedule posts by using one of the applications to make your work easy. Most of the people don’t know how to get retweets to their posts, but there are ways that can help in getting it very easily.
1. Short tweets- Whenever you are sending a tweet make sure that is short and there must be 20-25 characters space left for retweeting. The tweets that are short also look good and people who are reading it can understand it very easily. In Twitter, short tweets normally get more retweets when compared to longer tweets.
2. Interesting Content- Apart from the length of your tweet, it must also have an interesting content in it. This will make most of the people to read and retweet.
3. Call-to-action buttons- If you really looking for retweet, try to include call-to-action buttons in your website which can make the followers to share the content. There are also special plugins available for blogs that can be the best for option to get more retweets.
4. Retweet to followers- If you want retweets, then first you reply to the tweets and in turn they will also retweet you. There is no need to forcibly retweet, you can do this only if you are interested in doing it.
5. Share tweets with groups- This option can be a perfect choice in case the group you are following has more number of followers. If your groups have less followers, then the tweets will not be more that wil not make the readers happy.
6. Using hashtags- Adding 1 or 2 hashtags in your tweet to get more retweets and if you use more than two it can make it look like spam.
7. Twitter users with same keywords- You can also look for Twitter users who use similar keywords to search as you do. If anyone is related to your brand can also be helpful as you can start following them. Try to use TweetDeck to look for same keywords and start following them. In most cases the people who you start to follow will also follow back.
8. Unique titles- When you want to get retweets using your blogs, make sure that the blog title looks attractive. The posts in your blog must have interesting content, but the people will only enter into your content after seeing the title.